As our next ServiceNow Developer you’ll be Responsible for developing, designing, and owning technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform in line with Service Management principles. You’ll join a likeminded team in our Leeds & Bradford based Technology Operations function.
What You’ll Do
– Ensure overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform.
– Provide efficient and effective throughput of delivering on requests ranging from new and modification of Service Catalogs, configuration and functionality changes, and administration.
– Provide software coding including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations, and custom application development.
– Update and maintain a comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all applications for use after the upgrade completes.
– Identify and implement, where possible, service improvement opportunities.
– Proven previous experience of development of ServiceNow.
– SysAdmin course certification or relevant experience
– Ability to analyse data sources and recommend detailed solutions
– Ability to liaise with senior level stakeholders across multiple divisions and challenge where appropriate
– Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement gathering and analysis, design, coding, testing, quality assurance, implementation, issue tracking, version control, deployment and project management.
Life at YBS
In addition to the usual benefits such as competitive salary, annual bonus and healthcare packages we offer you…
Flexibility – Whether it’s picking up the kids from school or catching that early morning yoga session we have you covered.
Celebrating Success – From everyday thank you cards, to our annual ‘Raising the Roof’ gala to celebrate our golden ticket winners we acknowledge our colleagues successes no matter how big or small.
Giving Back – Fancy 31 hours of paid leave a year to get involved in community activities? Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering!
Inclusivity – We don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Site Perks – Some of our sites have added little extras such as a gym, restaurant and free parking at our Bradford site, roof garden in Leeds, and on-site restaurant and free parking at our Peterborough site.
If you’ve got a solid background in ServiceNow and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting business then why not join us?
Our people are our heart and soul; we’re commercial and caring, big enough to offer you a challenge and small enough for you to make a real impact. We’re devoted to putting people first and doing the right thing by providing real help with real life.
If you have any questions please contact Mark Edeson on 01274 80 1234 option 2 or via email at [email protected]
We’d love to hear from you so why not apply today and be Your Brilliant Self!