Job Title : CNC Turner Programmer, Setter, Operator – FANUC
Salary: £12ph – £15ph + Benefits
NonStop Recruitment Ltd are supporting a Dorset base client who are a leader in thread gauge manufacturing with a vacancy for a CNC Turner Programmer/Setter/Operator
* As a CNC turner Programmer, Setter, operator you will be tasked with Programming, setting and operating CNC Turning Machines such as Doosan 550 and PUMA Machining Centres using Fanuc controls, setting tools and offset data.
* To dimensionally inspect manufactured products, using a variety of measuring equipment, to engineering drawings.
* Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of CNC Programming, setting and operating within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
* You will be required to achieve maximum productivity from the machines capabilities leaving a high quality finished component.
* Computer literate at Microsoft Excel and Word to a basic level
* Able to work to tight schedules and priorities work load
* Be an interactive team player, promoting and being part of a continual improvement, departmental multi-skilled team.
For more information, please contact Simon Cheung on 0207 940 4590 or [email protected]