Business Development Manager – Cloud & Managed Services
Location: City of London
We are partnered with one of the UK’s leading IT Services providers in the search for a Overlay BDM to evangelise the Cloud IaaS/PaaS and Managed Services offering, to a National client base. With a Global presence, our client has a wealth of experience and a wide portfolio – offering Infrastructure, Cloud, Security, EUC and Managed Services.
The successful applicant will be drawn in to new and existing clients to cross and upsell the Cloud Managed Services portfolio which encompasses; Azure/AWS IaaS/PaaS, Service Desk, NOC & Remote Management, Break/Fix, Application Management and DC Services. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with 3-5 years exposure of evangelizing Cloud offerings with a services wrap, in a direct or sales-overlay position.
- Drive and evangelise Cloud IaaS/PaaS and Managed Services capabilities to our existing clients
- Collaborate with existing Account Managers and Directors to build and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities through to completion.
- Be the go-to Cloud and Managed Services Sales Specialist within the London and Berkshire sales teams.
- Consult with clients in a face-to-face capacity to assess needs, aligning best-fit products and services
- Drive a services revenue number from both existing clients and new logo acquisition, taking responsibility for the mix of services provided.
- Support the project and transition teams during onboarding
What we’re looking for:
- Stable career history with experience of working inside an Services-driven and Cloud Services Provider in a consultative business development capacity
- Exposure of selling in a Sales Specialist or Overlay BDM capacity would be desirable but not essential
- Strong experience of evangelizing Cloud and Managed Services offerings around AWS/Azure IaaS/PaaS
- Strong new business track record; selling to customers of any size and driving annuity based business.
- Awareness of the wider IT and Technology market and competitive landscape
- Able to drive internal engagement to increase the exposure of Cloud and Managed Services into existing customers whilst acquiring new-logo business
- Strong sales and commercial acumen, with a significant drive for achievement.
What’s on offer:
Alongside working within a market-leading IT Services provider, our client provides an exceptional open-ended commission structure which is designed to reward on over-performance.
Basic Salary up-to £65K with an Uncapped OTE of Circa. £120-140K
Please apply for immediate consideration.
James Salmon – IT Sales Recruiter – 01384 246 266 –
Business Development Manager – BDM – Overlay – Sales Specialist – IT Services – Managed Services – Cloud Services – IaaS – PaaS – Amazon Web Services – Microsoft Azure – AWS