Business Development Executive (Public Cloud) / London, UK
Location: City of London
We are partnered with one of the UK’s leading IT Services providers in the search for a Business Development Executive to evangelise the Public Cloud and Services offering across a National client base. Predominantly focused on Microsoft Cloud Services (Azure/Microsoft 365/Office 365), you will be tasked to become a subject matter expert to grow the sale of this portfolio; working to a services revenue number.
The ideal candidate would have exposure of Microsoft Cloud Licencing programmes (ideally from a Licencing Solutions Provider) in a Sales and Business Development capacity; and possess an interest in transitioning from a licencing-driven sale, into more of a services-led sale over time.
- Drive growth of the Public Cloud portfolio into existing and net-new clients within a definted region
- Evangelise the Microsoft Cloud and Services offering at on-site customer meetings
- Collaborate with the Cloud Services Sales team to assist in selling the Public Cloud propositions as a Subject-matter expert; keeping an up-to-date understanding of the Microsot Cloud Services portfolio around Azure, Office 365 and Microsoft 365.
- Assist the Cloud and Hosting BDM’s with quotes, proposals and contracts surrounding Public Cloud Propositions
- Drive a personal services revenue number to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales budgets.
- Support the project and transition teams during onboarding
What we’re looking for:
- Able to demonstrate an understanding around Microsoft Licencing programmes including Microsoft 365, Office 365, Enterprise Agreements and MPSA, preferably within a Microsoft LSP.
- Experience of working within a Sales-driven capacity for at least 2 years; with a track record of achievement against targets set.
- Willingness to want to progress your career in a more services-led capacity, with a basic understanding of what services sales looks like
- Strong interests in IT, Technology and Cloud Services.
- Natural ability and commercial acumen to take ownership and work on your own initiative.
What’s on offer:
Working within a global leader, you’ll be embedded into a successful sales-team from day one. Progression and commission structures are designed to reward on over-performance and the successful candidate can expect a starting salary of c. £40K with a first year OTE of £80K.
Looking to join a true market leader?
Apply for immediate consideration.
Business Development Executive – BDE – Sales Specialist – Cloud Services – Managed Services – Subject Matter Expert – IaaS – PaaS – Microsoft – Microsoft Azure – MSP