Air Conditioning Project Manager – Between Manchester & Glasgow – £38,000 – £42,000/annum + bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A rapidly expanding manufacturer specialist in providing air conditioning solutions to data centres, telecom and medical cooling.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Air Conditioning Project Manager?
- Must live in the North.
- Must have worked in the air conditioning industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold a full F-Gas certificate.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Must having client facing experience.
- Must have experience with site surveys and quotations.
- NVQ level 2 in refrigeration and air conditioning is desired.
- PASMA, IPAF, CSCS and Asbestos qualifications will be beneficial but not essential.
- Ideally have experience working on a wide range of manufacturers including: Toshiba, Daiken, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu etc.
- Experience on the following is VRV’s, Split Units, Chillers, AHUs, close control etc.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across the North of England and Scotland building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- You will be quoting, designing the work, keeping within budgets and handing over the project to subcontractors to run.
- You must be prepared to work away from home as and when required.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Progression opportunities.
- Training opportunities and investing in employee’s development.
- Door to door pay.
- Mobile allowance.
- Company pension.
- Overtime opportunities.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.
Key Skills: Air conditioning, Air-Con, Aircon, A/C, F-Gas, Install Engineer, City & Guilds 2079, PASMA, IPAF, CSCS, Asbestos, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Contract Engineer, Contract Manager